Outlook Tasks – Simply Organize
Create tasks as soon as key figures are violated
Microsoft Outlook is one of the most widely used email services in the world.
With the help of the FORCE Bridge connector, the bridge between the factory and the Microsoft Power Automate app universe, smart workflows can be created with around 400 market-renowned apps – including Outlook.
For example, automated tasks or alarms can be set up to quickly identify and address exceeding and falling short of key performance indicators.
Examples of tasks with Outlook:
- Compare key performance indicators – via email, factory teams inform themselves automatically and regularly about target and actual, for example, overall equipment effectiveness (OEE).
- Process value violations – sensors that record process data such as fill levels, pressure, and voltage in machines trigger an automated workflow.
- Material requirements – sensors report when new material is needed
- Avoid unwanted downtime
- Time efficiency through the relevant information in real-time to all responsible persons
- Process efficiency through cross-departmental automated and event-driven workflows